The Laser Rangefinder of the LS71 series:
Quick and accurate measurement of moving targets
The LS71 are distance measuring devices developed for measurements of moving targets. The sensor is characterized by an above-average high measured value output frequency. It can be used for the detection of objects in industrial automation. The sensor is also well-suited for the monitoring of defined areas in transport. The sensor is offered as a complete device with industrial standard IP 67 as well as for OEM partnerships as a measuring module for integration into modular systems.
– Measuring range, 0.2 m to 320 m.
– Fast measurement output with a frequency up to 50 kHz.
– Can be used under severe climatic conditions between -40°C and + 60°C.
For measuring a broad range of targets with amazing precision.
The LS71 is a powerful all-rounder.
- MAX DISTANCE : 70m (10% reflective power)
320m (on reflective)
- MAX MEASURING FREQUENCY : 50KHz (binary output)
15KHz (decimal or binary output)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20 ° + 60 °
-40 ° + 60 ° (Heating mode)
INCLUDED: TRIGGER INPUT